Swami Vivekananda, after his wandering all over India, came to Kanyakumari and sat in meditation on 25,26 and 27 December 1892. Here he felt inspiration to at tend and address the World Parliament of Religions at Chicago in 1893.
- To bring the focus of our youth to the Dynamics of our Motherland, Her great present strength and also Her destiny to guide the world.
- To spread the message of Swami Vivekananda amongst the public
- To focus on cultural traditions
- To pay homage to all those who laid their lives for the protection of our Motherland.
Observed from 25th December to 12th January every year to awaken national consciousness among the youth focusing on the strengths of our Nation.
- Samarth Bharat Parva Eternal India
- Samarth Bharat Parva Glorious Past
- Samarth Bharat Parva Muscle Power
- Samarth Bharat Parva Resurgent India