With this idea Vivekananda Kendra running Anandalaya in remote area of Tamilnadu, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Maharastra, Nagaland and Orissa. Main objectives are
- To create education supportive atmosphere in interior villages
- To import education through play way method and increase interest for studies among village primary school students.
- To reduce the rate of drop outs and thus improve the status of education
- To give Man Making value-based education and thus improve the quality of education
- To increase patriotic feeling among villagers
- To create health awareness among children and through them among villagers
- To work for the all round development of the village.