“Let not a single day pass without your learning a verse, half a verse, or a fourth of it, or even one letter of it; nor without attending to charity, study and other pious activity.” - Chanakya
- Transforming our people's inherent God-wardness into the right spiritual urge rising out of the teachings of the Upanishads, namely.
- "Each soul is potentially divine"
- "Faith in God, in turn means faith in one's self i.e. in one's potentiality to rise to divine heights.
- To convert the spiritual fervour thus released into work of National reconstruction.
- Comming,thinking and working together for National Resurgence.
- Clarity of thoughts in National perspective.
- To know about our achievements and potentialities as a nation.
- Direction for National Resurgence.