Agnihotra performed in VKV Kallubalu by Ma.Lalita didi and thought benifts and method.
The environment may be freed or protected from gross pollutants (Chemicals, garbage, etc). But the subtle pollutants arising from bad thoughts, bad words, bad deeds, and negative emotions of man may still cause harm. Any thought entertained by man becomes a vibration and settles in the space. Hence it is necessary to purify the space from these subtle pollutants.
The process of Agnihotra consists of making two offerings to the fire exactly at the time of sunrise and sunset along with the chanting of two small Sanskrit mantras. The offerings consist of two pinches full of uncooked rice grains smeared with a few drops of cow’s pure ghee. The fire is prepared out of dried cow dung cakes in a small copper pot of a semi- pyramid shape.
Agnihotra purifies and cleanses the space element from negative vibrations. As all other elements are stationed in space, it purifies the other elements as well. It brings clarity of thought, increases the energy level, and improves overall health.
- It is the process of purification of the atmosphere through the agency of fire tuned to the specific biorhythm of sunrise/sunset.
- It comes from the ancient most Vedic sciences of Bio-energy, Medicine, Agriculture and Climate Engineering..
- Increases profit
- Increases production in quantity and quality
- Reduces cost for labor to apply agrochemicals
- It improves taste, size, texture, nutrition
- Prolongs the shelf life and makes them fitter for export
- Increases number of harvests during the year, i.e. productive cycle is shortened
- Improves our physical, emotional and mental health
- - We can live in a healthy environment
(Water, soil, plants and animals)
- – We can live in harmony with nature
Agnihotra google meet 100... and Facebook live was done... so beyond 200