Ma.Radha Devi Didi’s Address to the youth under the banner of “KAVYAVARSHA” (an initiative organised by Ministry of youth affairs & sports, GOI) was well received.
The interaction and question answer session enlighten the youth and was inspiring too.
The programme was shared live on Facebook on 3rd Nov,2020 (Tuesday) from 4 to 4:30pm
FB Link for reference:
In the session dedicated to Education, Didi shared her views on various topics of education with specific mention about Arunachal Pradesh.
Various questions raised by the youngsters were mind boggling and worthy to analyse.
Major questions are as follows:
• Unfortunately we are in an age where the youth is running blindly behind getting a degree but is missing out on true education. What is true education according to Swami Vivekanand and your understanding of his teachings?
• You have worked rigorously for education in many tough regions. What are the main difficulties and factors that contribute to the poor absorption of education and technology in some areas?
• Swami ji said that "Arise, Awake and don't stop until the GOAL is reached". What should be the basic and ultimate goal of every human living on this planet? And how can it be achieved today ?
• What qualities do you think the modern youth has but your generation lacked that can allow us to make a better world easier?
• What is the relevance and importance of Swami Ji's ideals in this era?
• What do you think about this initiative of KavyaVarsha where we bridge the gap between eminent personalities and youth?
• What is your message for the global youth?
Didi stressed up on our Principles of ‘ Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah ‘ and Swami Vivekananda’s vision of education which mainly was focused on
- Preservation &
and concluded with a message for the new generation - "Youth should live a purposeful life".
(an initiative organised by Ministry of youth affairs & sports, GOI)