Yoga Shiksha Shibir @ KanyaKumari
Medium : English & Hindi
Place : Vivekananda Kendra, Vivekanandapuram, Kanyakumari-629702
Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to partake enthusiastically in Camp Schedule : morning 5am to night 10pm.
Participants should report at Shibir office one day before the camp starts i.e. 30th April latest by 5pm and can leave only after 2pm of concluding day i.e. 15th May afternoon. Late reporting and/or leaving before the camp concludes are strictly not allowed.
The Syllabus : Spiritual Retreat
- Study and Practice of Yogasanas & Pranayama
- Yogic relaxation methods, japa and techniques of meditation
- Study of Yoga Darshana
- Bhagavad Gita
- Indian Culture
- Life and message of great men and women of our country
- Chanting of strotras, bhajans and songs for emotional culture.
- Visits to Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Kanyakumari Temple
Accommodation: The Camps are fully residential. Simple dormitory accommodation is provided for Ladies and Gents separately.
Food: We provide simple vegetarian food.
For more information and register plz visit https://www.vrmvk.org/content/yoga-shiksha-shibir-kanyakumari