आज बच्चों में मोबाइल टीवी और सोशल मीडिया के प्रति इतनी सक्रियता हो चुकी है कि उन्हें बाहर के मैदानी खेल खेलने में रुचि ही नहीं बची जिससे बच्चों का सर्वांगीण विकास नहीं हो पाता है। बच्चों को कम से कम दो घंटा मैदानी खेल अवश्य खेलने चाहिए क्योंकि इससे हमारा शरीर एवं मन तरोताजा बनता है जिससे हमारे मस्तिष्क की क्षमता जैसे एकाग्रता, स्मरणशक्ति आदि का विकास होता है।
Through Karyapaddhati the awareness of the need of organized work for the regeneration of nation is generated. This energy is channelized to undertake a number of activities to actualize Swami Vivekananda's vision of Jagadguru Bharat.
Kendra Karyakartas are spreading Swamiji's message of selfless service and love for the country and pride in our culture through these karyapaddatis.
Kendra organizes every year three stage karyakata prashikshan shibirs to induct new workers to its cadre.Besides numbers of camps like Yoga Shibir, Spiritual Retreat, Maitri Shibir,Personality Development Shibir are also organised at different places.
Vivekananda Kendra works to create the awareness for the need of organized work for regeneration of nation.Such awareness is reflected in ever-growing activities. Some of these activities are undertaken by projects especially created to cater to the needs efficiently.Vivekananda kendra Natural Resources Development Program, Vivekananda Kendra Vedic Vision Foundation, Vivekananda Kendra ArunJyoti, Vivekananda Kendra Institute of Culture, Vivekananda Kendra Medical and Research Foundation, Vivekananda International Foundation, Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Arunachal Pradesh Trust, Vivekananda Kendra Shiksha Prasar Vibhag, Vivekananda Kendra Utkal Seva Prakalp, Vivekananda Kendra Seva Va Prashikshan Prakalp and Vivekananda Kendra Prakashan.
The activities carried out by all Projects and the Branch Centers are:
Vivekananda Kendra had adopted the methodology of regularly conducting classes for different layers of society so as to awaken it towards the challenges it faces in organized way:
The vision of Swami Vivekananda was to rebuild Mother Bharat in tune with her personality enshrined in yoga and spiritual lore. The genius of Eknathji Ranade located the holistic concept of yoga, another name for spirituality in the words of Swami Vivekananda 'Each Soul is potentially Divine,' and adopted it as the basis of Vivekananda Kendra(VK). He could see the vision of Sri Aurobindo enunciating Integral yoga as a furthering depth of Swamiji's thoughts on yoga. Eknathji trained in the organizational skills and powered by a patriotic favor with the holistic vision of Hindu nation enunciated a century ago by Swami Vivekananda, in tune with the emerging trends of popularity of yoga gave a direction to the Kendra in his first pamphlet 'Yoga, the core of Vivekananda Kendra'.
- To integrate the individual with society.
- To channelise the energy of organised collective life for productive Nation building work.
- If a whose people in same corner of the globe successfully evolve a satisfactory social order that can provide abundant opportunities to each of the constituents to meet the basic needs of the body-mind complex and allow him to fulfill the inner aspiration, it would be the supreme act of service. : -Ma. Eknathji Ranade
“Let not a single day pass without your learning a verse, half a verse, or a fourth of it, or even one letter of it; nor without attending to charity, study and other pious activity.” - Chanakya
- Transforming our people's inherent God-wardness into the right spiritual urge rising out of the teachings of the Upanishads, namely.
- "Each soul is potentially divine"
- "Faith in God, in turn means faith in one's self i.e. in one's potentiality to rise to divine heights.
- To convert the spiritual fervour thus released into work of National reconstruction.
- Comming,thinking and working together for National Resurgence.
- Clarity of thoughts in National perspective.
- To know about our achievements and potentialities as a nation.
- Direction for National Resurgence.
When will our thirst for freedom be quenched? Only when our obsession for slavery is killed.
Children are not vessels to be filled; They are lamps to be lit!
- To instill love for country
- To create urge to strive for excellence in all acts
- To bring out latent talent
- For five-fold personality development